Sunday, May 2, 2010

Comfort Meatballs

I ran across this recipe in PW's cookbook. And I was relieved to find that they are also on her website! If you don't have her cookbook, you can get the recipe for these amazing little morsels right here.

Normally, when people think meatballs there's two types - Swedish Meatballs and those with Pasta. Not being a huge fan of either I am always interested in finding new ways to serve meatballs. After all, they're just plain fun. Kids like 'em too, which is always a bonus around here.

I read though the recipe and thought, mmmmmm this sounds delightful!

So I made them.... with LD's help, of course. I'm so grateful that he is in the helpful phase of childhood right now, because soon I know it'll be like pulling teeth to get him to pick up his own socks, let alone help me cook or clean up.

And let me tell you, they were good. SO good, So good that LD had SECONDS

Instead of waxing poetic about HOW good they were, I'll just leave you with these pictures. And my recommendation that you make them. SOON.


YUM....and that's all I have to say about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment