Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Food!!!

I used to post on Facebook, all the food I made. However, as with everything else I did on Facebook, I did it a LOT. Which meant that all my friend's walls were getting flooded with everything I posted. So, as with life in general, I decided I'd start posting here instead.... and I'd start with What I made for Easter:
OOOOOHHHHHH Dessert... Yes, Yes, Please, dessert first. This is Apple Cake in a Cast Iorn Skillet - from Pioneer Woman's website (aka PW).
And these INCREDIBLE potatoes are Creamy Herbed Potatoes, also PW fare..... and simply devine!
Oven Roasted Asparagus (also PW fare). I will NEVER, EVER go back to steaming asparagus again. EVER. These were wonderful fresh from the oven and true to her word, PW claims they're great cold from the fridge the next day.... she wasn't kidding!!!!
 Buttered Rosemary Rolls (PW strikes again) and no, I had no clue why the photo is sideways, no matter how I tried I couldn't get this one to turn just 90degrees to the left. While the recipe calls for making them in a cast iron skillet, I made them in a 9x13 glass casserole and they were just fine!
Orange Glazed Yams. I got this recipe from cooks.com
Sauted green beans with garlic, shallots and bacon. 
  
Ham..... of course
 
And then there were left-overs. PW's Buttered Rosemary Rolls with left over ham were JUST what the doctor ordered the next day......

No comments:

Post a Comment