Thursday, April 8, 2010

Individual Scalloped Potatoes

I included a link to the recipe I used - just click on this post's title above & you'll go to Tasty Kitchen.... in all it's glory!!

Let me start off with this. I have left over ham.... LOTS and LOTS of left over ham. Now. PW added diced ham to these, but I went with the original and served it as a side... to go with my copious quantities of left over ham.

Everyone ooo'd and ahhh'd and there was much lip smacking to be heard. In short, these little beauties were well received by my family......
 
Now, for just a moment, cast your eyes upward and be thankful for potatoes, cheese, butter, cream and green onions... for this is the GOOD stuff my friends... Oh and the even better stuff? See that little upright lacy looking thing? That's cheese.... glorious crunchy cheese.....

So.... make these.... with or without the ham in them... just make them. 'Cause they're YUMMY.

No comments:

Post a Comment